Acro black bugs attacking/eating torches? 100% not flatworms

xmrbob941

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2023
Messages
54
Reaction score
59
Location
Bradenton
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3C86B952-486D-4766-AA2A-52D37E4D7A2B.jpeg

I’ve treated with interceptor an seems to be doing better I don’t see anymore on them. But has anyone else seen this or dealt with it before? Tanks been up a year an a half no issues. I haven’t had a single acro in the tank. I only house torches, hammers, blastos, acans, Zoa’s. The 24k torch I posted had it the worst of all my torches. The rest seemed unaffected by them but had them on them 100% they ate into the tissue on this 24k though. DA5A232F-223D-4B42-8AED-AB9A5C9A598D.jpeg
6468A81C-5AD7-4CA3-AE24-41773540C738.jpeg
CB35555E-AFA2-41C0-8CC9-8F7644161441.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new