Acro ID Help

DJTJ

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
164
Reaction score
154
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can any of you guys help me identify this acro? I think it is a deep water variant, but I would love to know the name if any existed? Thank you!
deepwateracro.jpg
 
Acropora ‘purple’.....?

I have no idea but we can bump the thread for you
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new