Acro ID please and thank you!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mulkxican
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mulkxican

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2021
Messages
127
Reaction score
120
Location
Great Austin Texas Area
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was just given general names I think. 'smooth skin acro' 'rainbow cloud acro' 'green purple polyp acro'

Any ideas so I know how to tell what kind of growth to expect and to know what kind of polyp extension is good and healthy?

PXL_20210708_000758495.MP.jpg PXL_20210708_000646280.MP.jpg PXL_20210708_000636716.MP.jpg
 
Looking at the structure and growth pattern on a couple of them I would say Sarmentosa and Vermiculata. The other smooth skin one is a mystery until it grows out more.
 
Looking at the structure and growth pattern on a couple of them I would say Sarmentosa and Vermiculata. The other smooth skin one is a mystery until it grows out more.
oooo those do look alike! just google searching i was thinking maybe Tenuis cause thats only one i could find that looks like it but Vermiculata looks like it too! Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new