Acropora identification

  • Thread starter Thread starter Etienne 97
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Etienne 97

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2024
Messages
244
Reaction score
68
Location
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone help me id this acro i have bought it yesterday

Screenshot_20260508_131540_Chrome.jpg
 
I don't do good with Acropora. Looks similar to a PC Rainbow.

@Fish Styx as one of the newest Reef Squaders I'm throwing this to you!
 
I don't do good with Acropora. Looks similar to a PC Rainbow.

@Fish Styx as one of the newest Reef Squaders I'm throwing this to you!
I'm not sure what this one could be, but I'm confident that it's not PCR. It's a pretty little stick, though.
 
I'm not sure what this one could be, but I'm confident that it's not PCR. It's a pretty little stick, though.
He's also in Canada which means it "might" be a different one than we find down here.
 
He's also in Canada which means it "might" be a different one than we find down here.
True. It likely has a love for hockey and is very polite.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new