Adding a Freshwater Forum to R2R?

How would you feel about a freshwater section being added to R2R?

  • (Top two options will mean you want it feel free to change your answer if you didn’t notice that)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    291
Yes a lot of people like freshwater saltwater so I think we do need it, but we don’t need to change it to reef2fresh
 
Yes a lot of people like freshwater saltwater so I think we do need it, but we don’t need to change it to reef2fresh
Any freshwater questions are often answered here but in essence we are a saltwater group
 
As someone who runs both reefs and freshwater tanks I do find it harder in the freshwater hobby to ask niche questions or find information in a concentrated forum like reef2reef. I would love to see that community grow and also think it could bring more people into the reef keeping hobby. I don’t see why a sister forum for freshwater would be a bad idea. Honestly the way BRS separated their fresh and saltwater sections could be really enjoyable here, being able to switch back and forth, and that way topics and searches don’t get mixed or confused. IMO
 
I voted no - this is an old thread - I don't know why it popped up today (I voted some months ago). I don't know whether the OP is still around or not. I still vote no:).
 
I voted no - this is an old thread - I don't know why it popped up today (I voted some months ago). I don't know whether the OP is still around or not. I still vote no:).
Agree.
 
I said yes
but It should be an add-on, like brs fresh
it would be amazing!! suuuppperr difficult to get answers from the fresh community cause there isn't much of an active one
always feel free to ask FW questions. It Will get answered
 
always feel free to ask FW questions. It Will get answered
This actually reminds me of a comment you made (I think) which was equivalent to the reef squad - but is a 'freshwater squad'. I have not run a fish store but I've kept and bred many freshwater fish over the years and think this could be a partial solution
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new