Adding reefbrite to T5 - ?t5 bulb change

  • Thread starter Thread starter JSR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JSR

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2019
Messages
91
Reaction score
51
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding two 24” T5 XHO actinic blue to my 6 bulb ATI

I like the color of my T5 as is; thinking the reefbrites will make them much more blue.

Running 2 ati coral+, 2 blue+, one ati actinic, one geissman actinic+ (blue+ out of stock at time)

Should I add more coral+ to offset the blue from the xho? or add a tropic 6500k bulb?
 
You may want to get rid of the Actinic and go with another blue+.
 
I didn't find they added any more blue to my setup when all the bulbs were on. I was running a couple of white bulbs in mine though so that was my issue. I had them more for viewing in the evenings after the white bulbs had turned off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new