Advice for cool non-reef inhabitants?

Eric Marton

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
3
Location
Colorado
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a reef tank, lots of coral and reef safe fish and invertebrates. I’m starting a second tank, about 60 gallons of just anemones and clowns. I’d also like to fill the tank with other non-reef fish. Any suggestions? Thank you!
 
I have a reef tank, lots of coral and reef safe fish and invertebrates. I’m starting a second tank, about 60 gallons of just anemones and clowns. I’d also like to fill the tank with other non-reef fish. Any suggestions? Thank you!
Welcome to R2R!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy (1).gif

Following along. Interested to see what ideas others have.
 
Welcome to R2R and your new reefing family.
 
Welcome to Reef 2 Reef :)

As crazy as it sounds. My local reef shop used the keep an BTA / Sea Horse reef.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new