AEFW - PraziPro will a super high dose work?

PandoraAquaReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In what way do they fight against the worms? I mean if AEFW-X is killing the worms and stopping them from reproducing what difference would it make if the corals can fight them or not as they should be dying out due to not being able to reproduce right?

We need a drug or chemical that will kill the worms in the same way flatworm exit kills the red flatworms, not some hocuspocus solution that kinda maybe works some of the time if your params are perfect.
With you 100%. The problem is that AEFW X is not cheap at all and I've experienced 0 results. I don't want to believe but it seams some brands creat some kind of idea about new products being able to achieve some results that are far from what community can experience and while people are experiencing this "Wana be products" these brands are gaining non deserved profits :(

The Opinionated Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With you 100%. The problem is that AEFW X is not cheap at all and I've experienced 0 results. I don't want to believe but it seams some brands creat some kind of idea about new products being able to achieve some results that are far from what community can experience and while people are experiencing this "Wana be products" these brands are gaining non deserved profits
What they are really doing is praying on the hopes of desperate reefers that have no other option. It's like a quack doctor selling a terminal cancer patient some miracle cure and building up their hopes and dreams just to get that last of their money before they kick the bucket. They know there is no in-tank solution to this pest and they know that reefers will probably be willing to try anything even if they read about it not working as I did. I thought I might as well give it a go as I have nothing to lose but ultimately it was as described and just a con. I also think the high price of AEFW-X and Flatworm stop reflects this also, they know that due to desperation people will be willing to pay top dollar. AEFW-X and Flatworm stop in my opinion are nothing but shameless cash grabs....don't give them your money.

Last edited:

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back