• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aerofoamer 624 Skimmer

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
18
Location
De Pere WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a used in good condition Aerofoamer 624 for sale. Looking to get 200 OBO plus shipping for this beast. works Awesome the only reason I am getting rid of it is I got a killer deal on another skimmer. Any questions feel free to ask.

Here is a pic:
100_0539.jpg


100_0538.jpg


The pump is not included. However these pics are older there is some hazing but does not affect performance one bit.

Eric
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new