Aggression

  • Thread starter Thread starter xZeroCoolx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

xZeroCoolx

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I’m fairly new to saltwater but have been keeping fresh was for years now. I recently purchased a lawnmower blenny to control my hair algee I did my research and he was very peaceful but I recently put in a diamond watchman goby and he seems to just bully him around? They don’t look similar at all any ideas?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 9.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new