AI 52’s settings help.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter rcillig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rcillig

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2019
Messages
173
Reaction score
169
Location
Omaha
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So got a pair over a 75g the non had version. Here are the settings I’m running right now. This is me just messing around as I’m not sure of what is decent.

On 8-6 with a ramp up of 4

UV 20
Violet 60
Deep Blue 85
Royal Blue 85
Green 20
Deep Red 20
Cool White 60
 
I personally liked having (my ai prime HD when it wasn't on my refugium) the first 4 channels maxed , 0 red, 0 green, and just a tad bit of cool white. The first 4 channels are going to give you growth, with the first 3 aiding in coloration of coral. You can always play around with it, but no matter what I would have deep blue and violet maxed.
 
ok i made the adjustment for tomorrow, I cant wait to see it...
 
20 gal peninsula, here are the settings I use
84EF6426-9D09-4060-BD4E-4749A970AB45.jpeg
0296DF86-1876-4402-B228-0E7D2B3EBA20.jpeg
305F5BE1-E39F-466C-8F51-63FB15C38098.jpeg
DCC792B3-46B4-4230-AFD4-EDAFAED7E0EE.jpeg
6FE7B3BE-3361-445B-B292-2CD9CBC511B3.jpeg
AFAB8B9C-25B8-4E24-AB7B-A9248748D37C.png
 
beautiful, ty for sharing the settings....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new