AI Blade uneven lighting issue corrected?

  • Thread starter Thread starter NC AL
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NC AL

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2024
Messages
251
Reaction score
337
Location
Central
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the general thought that the issues with the blades producing uneven lighting on one side still exist, or have they been corrected? I am looking into lighting options and need to k ow if the blades are a valid one.
 
The newest blade grow version has corrected the diode orientation. When I bought mine on Black Friday from BRS, they were old stock and AI replaced them without question.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new