AI Fuge light and refugium

JustinMN18

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2020
Messages
342
Reaction score
88
Location
55427
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

Can someone give me some advice on refugium lighting for my AI Fuge light and chaeto?

I'm really trying to learn height from water, AI time settings, intensity, and spectrum. I've had a hard time finding this info using google.

Thanks!
 
Full blast is right, good thing is you can adjust it down if needed. Start at like 60 percent across the spectrum and go from there
 
Full blast is right, good thing is you can adjust it down if needed. Start at like 60 percent across the spectrum and go from there
Awesome, thank you for that information! You've had good growth and nutrient management with chaeto?
 
Awesome, thank you for that information! You've had good growth and nutrient management with chaeto?

Yes, I run triton though. I’ve had to take my Fuge offline a couple times do to nutrients getting low. I slam my tank with food now and keeps it at .05 phosphates and 5-10 nitrates. I really just judge off of the coral and algae on glass these days
 
Yes, I run triton though. I’ve had to take my Fuge offline a couple times do to nutrients getting low. I slam my tank with food now and keeps it at .05 phosphates and 5-10 nitrates. I really just judge off of the coral and algae on glass these days
Awesome info, thanks for the information. Very helpful. I'll work on adjusting my system to give that type of setup a shot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new