AI Hydra 52 (non HD) Firmware Update Issues

  • Thread starter Thread starter kraken14
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
@Dr. Reef is a awsome guy, he has gave me very helpful advice, and he always answers any questions of mine regardless of how stupid they may be
 
check your email and also spam folder, i resent it
Got it, thank you! So I put the firmware on and now ai controller starts up but will not let me use any buttons. The weird thing is that on the top it shows its connected to the hydras and the time is updating. Has anyone ever had that issue? I cannot update anything now as I cant navigate it.
 
Someone had a Similar experience and they somehow updated to latest and all went well
 
This is ridiculous. Every time we have a power outage these Hydra 52’s entirely lose their software. It goes back to 0.0.0 version.

I just got the last fixture updated after literally 20 attempts and the power went out for a short while and now the other fixture lost its update and I can’t get it to complete an update now. It starts the update and then I get the dreaded error message.

I am so fed up with these lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new