AI Hydra 64 (NEW, open box, never used)

Item Price
$615
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jason Scalise

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2019
Messages
328
Reaction score
361
Location
Phoenix, AZ
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is new, never used, AI Hydra 64 (black) for sale.
I bought it from an online retailer and never installed as I went a different direction with my tank.
I only just opened the box in order to take the pictures to show all of the stuff inside is intact and present.
Purchased in 2022.

$615 local
$635 shipped

IMG_0766.JPG


label.jpg


IMG_0768.JPG
unboxed.jpg
IMG_0770.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new