AI Prime 16HD PAR Levels

Semper.Reefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2019
Messages
467
Reaction score
268
Location
Charleston, SC
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone. I just recently got an AI Prime 16 and tested the PAR on it today. It was a headache trying to research what kind of schedule I should go off of. I ended up sort of mimicking the schedule recommended by BRS. I found the PAR levels they recommended too high for my LPS dominant Waterbox 20. Lost a few coral but hoping they’ll come back.

I have my light set 10” above the water. These tests were ran with the flow turned off. I’m pretty satisfied with these settings and impressed with the balances spread for the light!
 
EB2E5A9D-443E-47DF-B0EA-6A9B7C2C459A.jpeg
E4FB3962-772C-4EB0-AD49-6A1C85BF55A4.png
 
I know this is an old thread, but what were you PAR readings with the settings you have? Thanks
Never mind! Should have looked at the picture better!!! Haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new