• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime 16HD with extras

Item Price
350 SHIPPED
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Caleb123

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2019
Messages
344
Reaction score
141
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello, I have 2x AI Prime 16 HD for sale. Each light comes with the original box, solid tank mount, 3D printed power supply holder, and 3D Reefing diffuser. I bought the lights new and began using them in May 2022. They were just taken off of the tank and were working properly. The reason I am selling is because I upgraded to Radions. Asking $350 for everything including shipping and PayPal fees.

530EA171-7941-4C6A-A5E0-8B61408C0029.jpeg 81EC99C9-1305-441C-92B5-05F03D5D801D.jpeg 5815D1E8-0ADD-4E45-9845-823C654A8FA3.jpeg 24A62D55-4E1E-45DB-95A9-3790093EA050.jpeg 3D473E8B-1686-4BB6-B45D-6E4BC3589826.jpeg 6FD30F9E-058F-44B3-A6FB-0A3DB60B801E.jpeg 2721A007-A5AA-41FC-B656-8C965396F421.jpeg
 
Hello, I have 2x AI Prime 16 HD for sale. Each light comes with the original box, solid tank mount, 3D printed power supply holder, and 3D Reefing diffuser. I bought the lights new and began using them in May 2022. They were just taken off of the tank and were working properly. The reason I am selling is because I upgraded to Radions. Asking $350 for everything including shipping and PayPal fees.

530EA171-7941-4C6A-A5E0-8B61408C0029.jpeg 81EC99C9-1305-441C-92B5-05F03D5D801D.jpeg 5815D1E8-0ADD-4E45-9845-823C654A8FA3.jpeg 24A62D55-4E1E-45DB-95A9-3790093EA050.jpeg 3D473E8B-1686-4BB6-B45D-6E4BC3589826.jpeg 6FD30F9E-058F-44B3-A6FB-0A3DB60B801E.jpeg 2721A007-A5AA-41FC-B656-8C965396F421.jpeg
I'll take these off your hands.
 
Please PM if this is still available. Thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new