AI Prime & Gooseneck - SOLD

Item Price
165
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

taj0930

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 4, 2016
Messages
239
Reaction score
43
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold IMG_8163.jpeg IMG_8162.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new