• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime HD (Black) w/ 18" Flex Arm

schooleyosis

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2012
Messages
4,186
Reaction score
143
Location
Smyrna, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Prime HD (Black) as I have changed my lighting setup. This was bought new in April, 2017 and used for a little over a year as a refugium light. Comes with the 18-inch flexible arm mount. I have the original box for the light, as well.

$180 shipped in the Continental USA.
No trades, sold as-is (perfect working operation).

Prime_Whole.jpg
Prime_LEDs.jpg


Prime_Bottom.jpg Prime_Box.jpg Prime_Top.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new