AI Prime help

Kathy Floyd

ktfloyd01
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can anyone help me adjust my lighting with my AI Primes? I will admit, I did not set up the schedule and when I tried to adjust it, I completely screwed up the whole thing. I had a friend reprogram everything for me. However, that friend isn't around anymore, and I would like just a bit more blue, and I am scared of messing the whole thing up again. I need to learn how to work this myself so if anyone is out there that can and is willing to help, Thank You!

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone help me adjust my lighting with my AI Primes? I will admit, I did not set up the schedule and when I tried to adjust it, I completely screwed up the whole thing. I had a friend reprogram everything for me. However, that friend isn't around anymore, and I would like just a bit more blue, and I am scared of messing the whole thing up again. I need to learn how to work this myself so if anyone is out there that can and is willing to help, Thank You!
If you are unable to figure out how to set the color temp or schedule points, just download Karens preset file from AI site.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back