AI Prime mount for Aqueon 75

AshwinRavi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 23, 2017
Messages
374
Reaction score
519
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought an AI prime 16HD with the 18" flexible mount, been having a hard time to get this mount to work on standard Aqueon 75G (4ft tank)? Thanks in advance for the help.
 
Just bought an AI prime 16HD with the 18" flexible mount, been having a hard time to get this mount to work on standard Aqueon 75G (4ft tank)? Thanks in advance for the help.
I had these mounted on a 55 Aqueon, was a pain to get them perfect I made a spacer out of wood so they would stay on.
 
I had these mounted on a 55 Aqueon, was a pain to get them perfect I made a spacer out of wood so they would stay on.
thanks, I ended up removing the glued rubber grip on the mount on either side, think I got it to fit better now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new