Ai prime on fluval flex

Isiah1820

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2020
Messages
355
Reaction score
98
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says I have a fluval tank with dimension of 32.5 x 15.35 x 15.75". Would I benefit from adding a second ai prime? I notice dark spots in the corners and don’t want to only be adding corals in the middle of the tank. And is the depth of the tank Ok to put coral on the sand bed?
 
I think you sort of answered you own question. you say you see dark spots and you want to add corals not only in the middle of the tank, so you would definitely benefit from a second light and be happy with it. You can definitely do coral on the sand bed with an ai prime with the right intensity.
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new