• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime or Kessil

Gadamwoll

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 8, 2019
Messages
136
Reaction score
121
Location
Pensacola, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have an AI prime or kessil for sale at reasonable price? My current lights are not cutting it. On a tight budget but don't want my coral to die.
 
I have two kissel A350w tuna blue's for sale
 
I have one kessil a360we tuna blue with controller and gooseneck, 270 shipped in CONUS.
 
I’ve got an AI Prime 16HD few weeks old with a gooseneck mount for 185 shipped.
Did you sell it ? Why are you selling after a couple of weeks
 
Have 2 Kessil a80 tuna blues ...1 sealed and 1 open box
 
Do you still have light ? And what are you asking ?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new