AI prime White->Blue schedules?

Nanolifeuk

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2021
Messages
152
Reaction score
77
Location
Blackburn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all I’m wanting to change my AI prime settings to one that incorporates white light / full spectrum/ blue light respectively.

At the moment I’m running Saxby @ 70% with the times & whites tailored lower, but it’s all just the same hugh of colours at different strengths.
Has anyone any examples ?
I have some corals that really pop in whites.

5BD5FAC9-DCAC-4B5D-8EBD-1B3CF4622CFF.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new