AI Sol Mounting on a 150Gal SPS Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Asonitez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Asonitez

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
511
Reaction score
401
Location
Charlotte, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently purchased 4 AI SOL blues. I currently have a 150 Gallon Tank. I am trying to figure out the BEST way to mount the lights.

I was thinking like 1 Light every 12" but some people have told me that it wouldn't be enough coverage. I have a very thin center brace.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new