• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI SOL Super Blue With Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143gadgets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Super blue with controller. It is just over a 1 year old. Great condition and works perfectly. Price is $275 shipped for everything. I do not have the original box.

photo2_zps7bc6a51d.jpg



photo1_zps2dabe24d.jpg
 
Price drop to $250 shipped!!!! Need this gone!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new