AI Vega instruction manual?

Valhalla Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
90
Reaction score
88
Location
White Rock BC Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 AI Vega Colors’ over my 75 mixed reef. These lights are almost 8yrs old but still doing the job. (They’ve been in storage for half of their life)
I’ve been using “easy mode” for light setups/ramps but I’m looking to play with the “manual timer setup” to have more control of when whites are on during the day.
Has Ai ever had a manual for them?..I’ve only found short vid on the subject and I’m struggling to understand exactly how the manual timers work from it.

Curious if anyone knows of a link to Vega instruction manual? or a more detailed instructions for the ‘advanced/manual timer’ setups?
Cheers
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new