Aiptasia X

Travis13

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 18, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently treated the aiptasia in my tank with aiptasia x and did a water change. During the water change I removed some bubble algae and white fungus as siphoned my tank but I kept getting this funky smell, almost like a green bean smell.. strange right. Im not sure if it was the aiptasia x that was in the tank being exposed to the air or if it could have been the bubble algae or white fungus. just wanna make sure I didn't inadvertently poison myself with the aiptasia x being exposed ton the air so quick.
 
Youre going to be just fine.
The smell is likely from the biofilm that was exposed to air during the water change.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new