Aiptasia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Pulldeez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Pulldeez

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
53
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found my first little bud of aiptasia and was wondering if a shrimp would take care of this, and not mess with my coral?what kind of shrimp?

Thanks, Brando!
 
Peppmermint Shrimp?? Never heard that one before. They need fed like everything else in the tank, they are scavengers, and if theres nothing to eat, I suppose they'd take a chunk out of your corals. Throw shrimp pellets in there for them a couple times a week.
 
I found my first little bud of aiptasia and was wondering if a shrimp would take care of this, and not mess with my coral?what kind of shrimp?

Thanks, Brando!
peppermint shrimp.. dont get to much or they will starve to death when out of aitapsia to eat or steal food from your coral.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new