• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Algaebarn is awesome!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Rogued_Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I wanted to express how happy I am with @AlgaeBarn and their costumer service.

I ordered pods and phyto for the first time ever, not just from them but ever in general. The package was held by USPS at their sorting facility for almost 3 full days before being shipped out to me and I was ticked and worried at the same time because I had no idea how things were going to be. I messaged algaebarn everywhere lol Facebook, their site and here on R2R. They replied pretty quickly on Facebook and they told me to wait until the package arrives and take pics so they could help me out.

The package arrived in pretty bad shape, the box was banged up and one of the pods container had spilled a little. So I sent them a message with the picture explaining that the pods didn’t all seem alive but I didn’t know if they were or weren’t... I didn’t know what to expect since it was my first time ever getting it.

They started talking with me and despite my pictures being awful and me not being sure wether everything was dead or alive they took care of me and I just received a package with pods and phyto to make up for the inconvenience even tho they can’t control what USPS does or doesn’t.

In short they’re an awesome company and if you’re indecisive on wether to buy from them or not I highly recommend pulling the trigger and ordering from them.

pS : now I know the pods in there the first package were mostly dead this time I got a crap ton of pods and fish went crazy for them.

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone! I wanted to express how happy I am with @AlgaeBarn and their costumer service.

I ordered pods and phyto for the first time ever, not just from them but ever in general. The package was held by USPS at their sorting facility for almost 3 full days before being shipped out to me and I was ****** and worried at the same time because I had no idea how things were going to be. I messaged algaebarn everywhere lol Facebook, their site and here on R2R. They replied pretty quickly on Facebook and they told me to wait until the package arrives and take pics so they could help me out.

The package arrived in pretty bad shape, the box was banged up and one of the pods container had spilled a little. So I sent them a message with the picture explaining that the pods didn’t all seem alive but I didn’t know if they were or weren’t... I didn’t know what to expect since it was my first time ever getting it.

They started talking with me and despite my pictures being awful and me not being sure wether everything was dead or alive they took care of me and I just received a package with pods and phyto to make up for the inconvenience even tho they can’t control what USPS does or doesn’t.

In short they’re an awesome company and if you’re indecisive on wether to buy from them or not I highly recommend pulling the trigger and ordering from them.

pS : now I know the pods in there the first package were mostly dead this time I got a crap ton of pods and fish went crazy for them.

Thank you for your honest review. We are sorry the first package was delayed (and we have little control over this, but we are always working with our shipping providers to try and streamline shipping to avoid these issues). I'm glad we were able to get this resolved

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 129 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back