AlgaeBarn June Contest & Discount

My IM Nuvo 40. Need some pods my 2 clown destroyed the population so now there is none left.

image.jpeg
 
49d279254470f53e21012769e10cf3a6.jpg


Just upgraded to this from a 75 that had your pods in it. The chaeto I'm the fuge is from you as well. I need to order more pods soon anyway [emoji106]
 
How many seeding events does it take to achieve a solid population. Predation is nominal, no mandarins or file fish?
 
It's still bare in there now but I need some pods b/c there will be a Mandarin in there once this tank matures.
95150629780f318555f4ec5bd033516d.jpg
 
How many seeding events does it take to achieve a solid population. Predation is nominal, no mandarins or file fish?
If you have no one in there to eat them they will multiply quickly. Make sure to get some phyto to feed them.
 
Would love to win some pods for our tank. Our fishies love them

IMG_5939.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new