All about me!

Chrisfish

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R, thanks for the introduction!!! I’m jealous of all your animals, I have 3 dogs and 1 saltwater aquarium I’d love to have some chickens but I don’t think my dogs would behave .

|Frank|

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
After a through review of the details in your application we at Reef2Reef have decided we may need additional information on your chicken coop before we can admit you into the free range club. Everything else in your introduction seems superior so Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Well, my wife and I built a nice coop for the mini chickens, but then I added some full grown hens and we built a bigger run with a roost up top. It's a ginormous square with a coop on top of part of it.

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to R2R, thanks for the introduction!!! I’m jealous of all your animals, I have 3 dogs and 1 saltwater aquarium I’d love to have some chickens but I don’t think my dogs would behave .
Yeah... I lost one of my old Mille Fleur D'Uccles to my Gerberian Shepsky the other day...

OP
OP
tbrown

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to R2R! Sad to hear that Wilbur had to relocate, but looking forward to seeing what you do with the 5gal. Also, I had the opportunity to learn about Gerberian Shepskies!
It's funny. I've had two bearded dragons, both named Wilbur by my wife. The first one I got in High School and she had to be rehomed because I of A only let me have a 20 gallon fish tank... I got hermit crabs to replace her. The second was a rescue from someone at church. My wife didn't really want me to have him, but it was for her friend so we took him until we could find a suitable home for him. He was a beautiful citrus hypo. He went to a really good home and I got to set up a saltwater tank, so it all worked out.
IMG_20200422_165348837.jpg
IMG_20200110_155840165.jpg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back