all green rainbow splice support group

  • Thread starter Thread starter Joe462
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_4175.jpeg
 
Hey guys, Quick update. I lost my mother colonie of my green splice due to an urchine incident but i was able to cut a nub off and regrow it. The red was dominant on the frag i cut but the green is slowly starting to creep.


@Dust Bowl Corals @Thuan
 
Last edited:
Mine died during a tank upgrade. Upgraded from reefer 350 to IM 200 EXT. First IM tank had a glass issue and had to be warranty replaced so I had to swap back to the 350 then back to replacement 200. Lost a lot of corals in the process. Oh well maybe I’ll buy another at some point.
 
Took a couple top downs of my all green. I recently fragged it hoping for something to happen. Is this the start of red or am I bugging out?

IMG_1520.jpeg


IMG_1519.jpeg
 
Took a couple top downs of my all green. I recently fragged it hoping for something to happen. Is this the start of red or am I bugging out?

IMG_1520.jpeg


IMG_1519.jpeg
Looks like some red to me. I hope the red spreads for you! My Rainbow Splice is still all green!
 
can someone summarize all 15 pages? will an all green frag eventually get some red? what are the chances?
 
All green baby! Won a tiny nub at local coral show raffle. Was a tiny nub, all green. Slow grower for me, this is after 1 year in my tank. LOL. I’m doomed.
IMG_4266.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new