OP
OP

426HEMI

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have a better pic of the watermelon thing?

I grew up in Hawaii btw. On Oahu. Left about 6 years ago. When I was in high school, there weren’t any reefers. Just some scattered saltwater fish keepers. I hear there’s a place in Salt Lake now that has corals and fish from someone else here. I think his name is @Pop (apologies if I tagged the wrong person.) He was looking for fellow reefers in the area.

No kidding? Where at? I'm in Mililani. I'll have to keep a look out, the one store I go to doesn't have any coral that I've seen. Just fish.

34792715963445516010.jpg

34998541927454747057.jpg

Eric81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question! Does the LFS’s there have fish and coral from Indonesia, Australia, Caribbean, etc.? I know Hawaii has to be really strict on agricultural imports, and since collectors could essentially release an invasive species anywhere in Hawaii and it would theoretically thrive, I always wondered...

Cheers!

OP
OP

426HEMI

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question! Does the LFS’s there have fish and coral from Indonesia, Australia, Caribbean, etc.? I know Hawaii has to be really strict on agricultural imports, and since collectors could essentially release an invasive species anywhere in Hawaii and it would theoretically thrive, I always wondered...

Cheers!

AFAIK all of their fish are native to this area. I'll check next time I go.

Pop

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, which island? I'm on Oahu in Mililani.
I’m from Oahu to in Hawaii kai !
If your looking for a place for corals and fish. I been going all over the island looking for it. There is a really good place called Coral Reef Hawaii in Aiea side. There is also called a place called Pet Depot that sells corals to in Eva Beach.

OP
OP

426HEMI

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m from Oahu to in Hawaii kai !
If your looking for a place for corals and fish. I been going all over the island looking for it. There is a really good place called Coral Reef Hawaii in Aiea side. There is also called a place called Pet Depot that sells corals to in Eva Beach.

Not far away at all, well not like anything on the island is that far lol. Yes, Coral Reef Hawaii is where I go all the time. Didn't know about the place in Ewa. I'll check that out

Pop

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not far away at all, well not like anything on the island is that far lol. Yes, Coral Reef Hawaii is where I go all the time. Didn't know about the place in Ewa. I'll check that out
I go to coral reef Hawaii a lot so. We might have passed by each other .

Back