Amazing Customer Service

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Joe Batt

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel that too little is ever said about great service and I would on this occasion like to compliment Triton and Tim in particular for the best customer service I have ever experienced.

I had a problem with some leaking Core 7 tetra packs, that I had ordered online in the UK. Unfortunately, they were mainly leaking and caused a bit of a mess not to mention the loss of product.

I emailed the distributor and also Triton. I received an email from Tim within hours. He was very polite and expressed his sadness at the problem I had encountered. I was asked for details on the packaging. Shortly after I had replied I heard from Tim again offering his apologies again and his commitment to sorting the problem.

The replacement was made all the harder since I don't actually live in the UK but live in Dubai and had to return that day (I was just in the UK with work). This, however, presented no problem for Tim and he was immediately in contact with a local distributor and arranged replacements.

All of this, from my initial email to the solution took TWO days! Amazing! Seriously it is the best customer service I have ever experienced.

Well done Tim and well done Triton. It certainly makes a change these days to see this kind of customer focus.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back