An eel escaped in my reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul B

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2010
Messages
21,774
Reaction score
73,630
Location
Long Island NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was on my boat today in the Long Island Sound and a member on here was there with me collecting grass shrimp next to my boat. He also collected this, which I studied when I got him home and I think he in an elver or baby eel.
They grow to about 4' long. I was studying him in a small tank that was suspended and I think he escaped.
Oh well, if I start seeing my fish disappear, I know he lived. :boom:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new