An old/new member saying "hi"

  • Thread starter Thread starter nana
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

nana

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2011
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
wa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm Carol from Woodinville Washingtonand just got back on to R2R after a few years away from the site. I've been in freshwater tanks for most of my life, and went over to salt in '99 and never looked back. I started with a nem and a pair of clownfish, a fluval for filtration and compact flouresent lights. I bought my saltwater by the 5 gallon bucket. Times have sure changed! I still have my original 29 but my baby is my custom 3x3x6 acrylic that Jason over at CFI built for me back in'11. I'm constantly learning and slowly making the tank my vision of more experienced reefkeepers here whose tanks I aspire to.It really is a sometimes fun sometimes aggravating hobby that keeps you on your toes!
 
If your talking Woodland WA I'm just across the river in St Helens

I also have a tank from CFI and need to update my profile.
Thanks for the reminder
 
Welcome to REEF2REEF! We're very glad you joined and hope that you will enjoy the forums, enter contest, start a tank thread, and just be a part of our family friendly community!

Start a new tank thread here: Member Tanks

Enter a FREE contest here: R2R Giveaway and Contest Forum

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 
Welcome back to the site!
 
Welcome back
 
Welcome back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new