Anderson Family Reef - Concrete Aquarium DIY 5K All The Way (Page 33)

OP
OP
dca22anderson

dca22anderson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
51A7BADF-33B6-44CB-A9BB-975FA8073DA7.jpeg

finally received the CaRx controllers from Bill Wann. Can’t wait to get them set up and rocking!!
7435E814-7143-4710-A245-517FB1C52D24.jpeg

atomic081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
51A7BADF-33B6-44CB-A9BB-975FA8073DA7.jpeg

finally received the CaRx controllers from Bill Wann. Can’t wait to get them set up and rocking!!
7435E814-7143-4710-A245-517FB1C52D24.jpeg

Looks awesome. Hard to setup? Bill's stuff is top notch!

Thanks for the reefbrite suggestion. Got them installed yesterday and I'm very happy with them!

OP
OP
dca22anderson

dca22anderson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
youre much more patient than i am.

*this hobby teaches you patience but this last 14 months has taken me to the limit with the spend on the AE gear and the follow up required to get the parts to complete the purchase so I can use the gear :( (in the past I ran MRC gear - which is great too - I’m convinced the MRC gear would have been running for the last 13 months)

great looking setup. beautiful fish and coral.

*thanks! I love this stuff!! ;)

OP
OP
dca22anderson

dca22anderson

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ive known bill through fb for like 8 years. all his success it suprises me that he operates this way. i agree the best equipment in the world isnt worth much if it doesnt operate

I’ve been a fan of his builds and gear for years too, finally had enough $$$$ to spend on the best gear out there in my opinion. He just needs to hire some good people to help with accurate and timely fulfillment. I plan on having this gear for years to come and purchased it a bit oversized to accommodate a future concrete acrylic panel build some day!

I’m close, just a few new pieces ;)

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
“Future concrete acrylic panel build some day...” is someone planning on outdoing Bill’s 20k gallon wonder????
I’ve been a fan of his builds and gear for years too, finally had enough $$$$ to spend on the best gear out there in my opinion. He just needs to hire some good people to help with accurate and timely fulfillment. I plan on having this gear for years to come and purchased it a bit oversized to accommodate a future concrete acrylic panel build some day!

inletfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

youre living my dream brother

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back