Anemone Food

jackalexander

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2020
Messages
378
Reaction score
173
Location
Ventura
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Best food for RBTA? For now, I’ve just been spot feeding a lot of mysis shrimp about once a week but doesn’t feel like it’s enough.
 
I kind of over feed my 75 Gal with 15 fish a tiny bit so my BTA can get the left overs and i give it a little squirt of the mixed food before the power head comes back on. I have a mix of Mysis, Brine and Hikari Mega Marine Algae. It seems to be doing fine. Not sure if I’m truly over feeding or not so following along to see.
 
I have some home made fish food. Whenever I thaw some out if there is a piece of krill or shrimp that is too big for the fish I just drop it on the nem. This happens maybe 2-3 times a month and it seems to do fine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new