Angry corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter GillianB
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GillianB

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
88
Reaction score
23
Location
06371
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have several corals in my aquarium most of them have been doing well accept for the Pulsing Xenia, monti, and candy cane. The Xenia and the candy cane have algae on the base that I can’t get off and I think the monti is slowly losing color
Any advice on how I can fix this?
Thanks in advance

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new