• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ANOTHER BANG! I NEED STUFF GONE!!!local this time

  • Thread starter Thread starter subdrive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may have to ship after all. Awesome pack n shocked its not gone. Glws Big Steve

Nah~ If not sold, I'll give it to a friend.
Was in this hobby for the joy, not to make money( as you can tell from the pricing on the corals).
Moving out of states, can't spend time packing and shipping corals when I have to do other packing and shipping of my everyday life.:xd:
 
OK!
This is it!!
I have no more time for corals!! Have to take down tank!!
$250 for all!!!!
If no taker, I give it to a friend.
 
So noo shipping huh?



____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Price is so ridiculous I don't want to look at what I just posted...
Logging off...First to PM me gets it....
and please no lowballing... how low do you guys think I can get?...
like I said, if its not sold at this low price, I'd rather give it to a friend as a gift.....
 
Man I wish you were shipping. I have a big tank with nothing in it, I could give them a beautiful home if you cant find any takers locally. But I am sure I would be last on the list if you ever found time. Beautiful nonetheless.
 
Man I wish you were shipping. I have a big tank with nothing in it, I could give them a beautiful home if you cant find any takers locally. But I am sure I would be last on the list if you ever found time. Beautiful nonetheless.

yeh..doing only local this time...just don't have time to pack and ship...
 
Lots of PM's, lots of request for shipping...
 
I also have paired Semi Snowflake Clownfish for $120.
I totally forgot the fish I had!!!
One super black clownfish for $30
paired maroon clown fish for $70
one black clown fish for $25
pm me if interested!!!
 
I tried my best to hook this up to R2R members only but no taker.....
R2R helped me through the years of reefing and wanted to give something back...

No taker.

I had no other choice but to list it locally as well....
lets see how things go....
 
All pm's replied!
Still available!
 
PM's regarding fishes, so here's some quick shots
IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0757.jpg
 
All pm's replied!
Still available!
 
Would love to get those snowflakes as well. Man I wish you were closer, wish I was going TDY.
 
Gathered up some of my last collection
All the following for $230
IMG_0758.jpg

IMG_0759.jpg


6 Red Hornets
IMG_0760.jpg


4 Red Hornets
IMG_0761.jpg


colony of Vivid Rainbow
IMG_0762.jpg


4 heads of POG
IMG_0763.jpg


WJ Fancy Nancy
IMG_0764.jpg


colony of Purple Death
IMG_0765.jpg


I think this is Lord of the rings or god of war..not sure...
IMG_0766.jpg


colony of Eyes of rah.
IMG_0767.jpg


IMG_0768.jpg


WM
IMG_0769.jpg


IMG_0770.jpg


three big frags of Miami Hurricane
IMG_0771.jpg
 
Second Pack waiting for pickup!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new