Another Fluval Spec V

Ron Blaker

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is about 9 months old. geared toward Acans and pipefish. I have a 3 gallon Fluval as a sump, with a large homemade counter current skimmer and a media reactor running Chemipure XL.
The lighting is an AI Prime, 16k for 14 hours a day varying the intensity.

2015-10-20 13.40.48.jpg


2015-10-20 13.40.59.jpg


2015-10-20 13.41.02.jpg


2015-10-20 13.41.04.jpg


2015-10-20 13.41.12.jpg


2015-10-20 13.41.19.jpg
 
Loving this tank. I have the same tank but mine holds breeding trio of Dario Dario :). Really thinking about picking up another and kind do the same you have going
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new