Another Petco Gigantea

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got this Gigantea about 3 weeks ago. He was a little sick so I treated him with Cipro. He did well. I have to go out of town for Spring Break so I ended the treatment early and put him into my sump. Here he is today, totally recovered and turn out to be a really nice multicolor Gigantea. Nice color with orange tentacles, green and yellow
PetcoGigantea2019032401.jpg

DaveNJ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've got the golden touch with them. Have a great time with the kids.

Marlon C

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Petco used to get cool stuff also. Got some rock flowers a hitch hiker plate coral some other stuff

OP
OP
OrionN

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An update.
This is a keeper for me. Picture today somewhat capture the red and orange coloration of this anemone, but not as good as he looks in real life. I am not sure why my Olympus camera cannot capture the color accurately.
gigantea2019072802multicoloronyxperc-jpg.1145305

OP
OP
OrionN

OrionN

Anemones
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know if anybody notice the scar on the head of my female Percula. Got her from a LFS a few weeks ago. Somebody brought her in. Very pale and thin. With feeding she have improved a lot. There is a scar on the white part of the head, I hope this will resolve with good care. She is doing a lot better and have gain a lot of weight. Almost like scar from HLLE, but I never see these erosion in clownfish.

Back