Another small Gigantea anemone

We ate Salmon tonight so I cut bit of the tail of the salmon and feed him.
I often got the Seafood Medley from the frozen seafood department and feed them these various sea food.
I often don't feed them once they get to the size I want.
 
Something similar to this:
seafood+pasta+011.JPG
 
I traded him for fish. But I got another one that have better multi-color. Orange, yellow, green. Here is a picture.
PetcoGigantea2019050701.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new