Another SPS ID Question

KMench

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2017
Messages
1,158
Reaction score
949
Location
Delaware
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
upload_2018-2-10_12-6-45.png

Can anyone provide an ID for this bad boy? I got a frag of it and they called it tri-color valida which I don't think is correct.
 
Anyone? :rolleyes:
 
So that’s the mother colony I don’t have. Here’s the frag I got. It’s finally starting to color up.

8CF41D0B-CD0A-4DE6-BB61-B998621DC130.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new