Another sps ID

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nilo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nilo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2018
Messages
107
Reaction score
129
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys,

I got this as a 1” random acro frag from an LFS 6 months ago. No idea what it was then, just a greenish acro that I wanted to test on the tank after a crash caused by an alk spike. Surprised it colored up nicely and was just wondering if anyone knows what it may be, either species name or trade name. Top pic is all blue, bottom pic is all white. Thanks.

84A97346-D70B-4416-9878-945B13015E1C.png
 
acropora subulata possibly?

I'm not seeing the large Incipient axials corallites that A. microclados usually presents, but I wouldn't rule that one out either.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new