Any ideas on 8 gallon biocube?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Louoner
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Louoner

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I have a 8 gallon biocube that I want to place in my room. I already have a 60 gallon fish only rimless in my Living room. I want to add add some nice easy to keep corals in the biocube to get my feet wet with corals. Looking for ideas thank.
 
Softies- Nepthea, Mushrooms & Ricordeas
LPS- Duncan, Favia & Euphyllia- Hammer and Frogspawn
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new