Any information on the ATI Straton Pro?

moosevandyke

Never a dull moment in keeping a reef tank.
View Badges
Joined
May 11, 2021
Messages
317
Reaction score
265
Location
Fort Collins
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am setting up a new SPS tank and can't find much info about how these lights actually perform outside what the website says on ATI North America.

I currently run Radion G6 with T5 supplementing at peak.

anybody out there have experience with this fixture?

Thank you!
 
I am setting up a new SPS tank and can't find much info about how these lights actually perform outside what the website says on ATI North America.

I currently run Radion G6 with T5 supplementing at peak.

anybody out there have experience with this fixture?

Thank you!

in the search feature I have seen two threads, one has a goooood amount of information on them from user interface to showing the spread etc.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new