Any interest?

BluegrassReef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
657
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw a thread somewhere can't remember if it was here or somewhere else and a member was having trouble finding a syringe w/ needle..most places want you to have a perscription for them....I have about 200 3ml syringes w/ needles....my wife is an office manager for a medical staffing company and they are left over from the flu clinics they gave to clients during flu season....I was wondering if there would be any interest in buying some for a great price...i would not charge but maybe a $1 at most depending on how many you want.

Any Interest?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new