Any KC Folks out there?

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I have, haven't made a post there yet. The problem with a place like Kansas City is that is sprawls over 2 states, so we have to post in both the Kansas and Missouri threads, which can get confusing. We also have a 'local' forum in kcfishclub which is the forum for the Heartland of America Aquarium Society, but that forum is suuuuper dead (The website gives me echo's! that's how dead it is) So... I may get around to posting in the local reef clubs discussions but figured since they're not really all that active someone may monitor this section of the forum and not that one.

This makes me feel a bit better about our local forum area too. I'm trying to put some activity in there to help it out, but size when it comes to Texas... BIG areas like you have are just that - BIG areas... and spanning two states just makes it trickier as likely two places all the time (each state) have to check for posts... Good luck!!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back